The only reason a woman should ever look down is to show off her eyeshadow.
What’s Your Makeup Personality?
(Try the Party Girl eyeshadow palette with Plum Berry lipstick to achieve a ‘70s disco look.)
Nabila K’s brand-new eyeshadows are something to behold (and it’s not just in the eye of the beholder). So, what palette is right for you? Are you into clean, minimalist beauty, a look that can take you from day to night, an easy, no-frills face, or something exotic? You may want to correspond shadows with your eye color, but there really are no rules. That’s the wonderful thing about makeup! Also, Nabila K only creates clean beauty products; that means no chemicals and no parabens ever. It’s actually good for your skin, can be worn all day, will not irritate even the most sensitive eyes and skin and can be applied to dry or damp eyelids! With luscious, pigmented colors that last, these shadows will wear all day, and, if you feel like mixing it up, go ahead: apply as much as you like. It’s makeup you can feel good about using! And, trust us: you’ll feel absolutely beautiful.
Below are our new eyeshadow palettes: are you a party girl, someone who always sees the silver lining, or the head-strong type?
- Cult Fave: With frosted pearl, sheer copper, and smoky berry shades of shadow, you can take your look from demure to sexy…all in one painter’s palette! Treat your face like a masterpiece.
- Effortless: Be simply sexy with these three eyeshadow pads that include an array of warm neutrals and pearlescent shades. They’ll take you from light to dark so you can create a smoky eye using burnt umber, as opposed to the classic charcoal. Be uniquely effortless! Pair a dark eye with our “Plateaux” lipstick for a show-stopping look!
- Head Strong: With taupe, plum, and peach, you can hold your head high!
- Marzipan is sticky sweet and too good to resist! Ivory, umber, and eggplant have you covered to be the belle of the ball.
- Moroccan Sand: not three but five palettes! This dreamy combination of white and dark shades, complete with metallics and umbers, can create a million looks with just one eyeshadow kit.
(Be the life of the party with Party-Girl eyeshadows and Vixen lipstick.)
- Party Girl: Pale pink, violet, and burgundy all combine to make you feel like dancing all night.
- Silver Linings: For the ultimate shimmery or smoky eye! Try the white, silver, and charcoal and go from mod to punk and back again!
Shadow and Gloss
(Cocoa Puff lip gloss can be paired with the Moroccan Sand eyeshadow palette to achieve a golden glow.)
“Sometimes you just have to put on lip gloss and pretend to be psyched.” –Mindy Kaling
Mix and match! There are so many choices; you’ll feel like a kid in a candy store! Go ahead and go wild; try a glossy lip with your eyeshadow.
- Try the gold and copper tones of eyeshadow from the “Moroccan Sand” and “Effortless” palettes with “Cocoa Puff” or “Go Bare” glosses for a golden goddess look (inspiration courtesy of Veruschka).
Nabila K’s new lip gloss line includes several shades that can be layered or worn on their own for a sexy shine:
- Go Bare
- Nearly Naked
Luscious Lips and Exquisite Eyes
“The most beautiful makeup of a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy.”
–Yves Saint Laurent
(Play up your eyes with silver eye shadow and
keep a muted lip with Go Bare lip gloss.)
- Try the Brazilian lipstick (golden nude) with a silver or white shadow for something clean and fresh.
- Red lips are classic and go with every eye makeup trend.
- Try Bella (pink) with Party-Girl eyes for an all-out fun ’80s look.
- Vixen, Plateaux, Plum Berry, or Ohh-La-La lipsticks with dark eyeshadow are great for an intense, mysterious, and fully glam look.
- Shrimp, Velvet Crush, or French Kiss lipsticks are ideal for a lighter, fleshier tone that will pop but are appropriate for daytime. Mix and match with either a dark shadow or be day-ready with a warm, neutral eye. If you want to do a warm, subtle eye all day but spice things up in the evening, change your lipstick to something more vibrant and red (Vixen) or something a bit darker (Plateaux).
- Dark, smoky eyes are always a showstopper with a pale lip. This is a good idea if you want to focus on one area. You can really play up your eyes or lips or…you can do both!
Play around and find out what you like. Mix colors (Marilyn Monroe used about three different shades of lipstick to achieve the perfect color). (Try Nabila K’s Swinger lip gloss with Ohh-La-La lipstick for a spin on a classic red lip.)
For information on all products by Nabila K Cosmetics mentioned in this blog, visit the website and product description pages below: